Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tik Tok

The Haitian Sensations have a cute little morning routine when they brush their teeth.

Keenan:  "I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy." 

Miles: "Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack."

Brushing then commences.

This morning, I stuck my head into the bathroom and said, "Hey, what's a bottle of Jack?"

They both gave each other a look, which instantly made me worried and suspicious.

Both of naught, as I soon realized the look was along the lines of:  Whoa, our mom is DENSE.

"This," Miles held up the toothpaste.  "You know, this is a bottle of Jack Frost snow, but really, it just means toothpaste.  Cause you use it to brush your teeth."

Why yes, that's exactly what it means.


* * * * * * *

While I find Ke$ha (which I always say:  "Kay-Ee-Dollar Sign- Ha" just like the principal on Glee) to be pretty much abhorrent, I'll be damned if her music isn't catchy.

This song is my newest on the iPod, and I love it.








No comments: