Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Dance!

 Finally!  It's here!

I was SO unbelievably excited to find that the kids' dance studio's Finale Video was put on YouTube! 

This is a crazy-amazing group of talented kids!  Every year, BCFD hires Haley Mac to come out for a weekend and choreograph their production line number (referred to as "Finale," since it is the finale of all of the spring recitals.)

This year, Haley Mac completely outdid herself.  This dance is amazing.  So amazing, in fact, that I have NO idea how she is ever going to top it.  Rest assured, she will, but the creative talent there boggles my mind.

Atticus is the littlest boy in Finale this year.  He comes onstage during "Friday" at 1:51.  Then again at the end at 4:29, and he's front/center at the very end.

Hatfield's group wears the hats and knee-highs.  She comes on during Swizz Beat at 2:38, and again at the end at 4:29.

Every time I watch this, I get chills.  Especially the boys' team!  Amazing!  The come in at 3:35 and the spin at 3:48 is  . . . wow.

I'll stop and let the video speak for itself :)  I'm just SO proud of all of the kids and staff and hard work that went into the making of this.

No comments: