Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Trouble with Socks

This video kicks off a new feature on my blog (as if I had previous features, right?) entitled:

Things I Learned from Knitting in a Bar

This segment is:

Part 1: The Trouble with Socks



Please note:

* no alcohol was used in the making of this video

* The socks are Gryffindor colors, not Hogwarts = my bad

* No magical creatures were abused in the making of this video

*The video was graciously filmed by my teenage daughter
Hattie who, despite her embarrassment and horror over her
mother and her knitting antics, was a good sport nonetheless.

3 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

LOVE!!! Thanks for the humor this morning. Heaven knows my day needed a new start and your Harry Potter magic wand did that for me.

Cynthia

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

OMG!

LMFAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps someone switched the Hermione wand with Ronald's?

Despite the wand's inability to work on camera, I've seen what you can do with a ball of yarn and a few needles. WITCHCRAFT! It is Witchcraft I tell you!

-Mr. Happy-to-wait-for-you-at-the-burning-steak (which I'll eat for both of us)