Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hijacked: Happy Birthday to My Gorgeous Wife!

This is Sarah's Mister, hijacking her blog because I know she won't want to give notice that today is her birthday.

So Happy, Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother, amazing wife, and incredible person I know.

As many of you know, Sarah has a tradition of making everyone in our family a special, from-scratch birthday cake for their birthday. Not an easy set of shoes to fill for this guy, but the kids and I gave it our best this year.

What more fitting for my wife than a yarn cake? That blob of pink fondant is supposed to be a ball of yarn. Other possibilities that were suggested: brains, intestines and "unicorn poop."


Yarn.

My wife has many amazing qualities that make her very special to us. A while back, I heard this song and it's as if my wife herself wrote it. All those things in the song are important to her.


Happy Birthday to my lovely wife. We are so very lucky to have you.
Love,
Your Ardent Admirer

4 comments:

Last Mom said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Sarah!
Amy (TN)

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

omg, yarn cake? That's AWESOME!

radmama said...

Happy Birthday! I had mine today, too. Hope yours was a blessed day. It seems that you've been blessed with a helpmeet who loves and appreciates you. What a wonderful gift!