Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally!

EVERY DAY
for the next
THREE WEEKS,
I have
FOUR HOURS
Each Day
ALL
TO
MYSELF.

Y'all know that I'm not one to self-promote
with constant photos and videos of myself on this blog,
but my dears,
This
is
a
MONGO
JUMBO
Reason
to
Celebrate!



I love homeschool. I love my kids with all my heart.
But not once in the past 13 years have I had 4 hours each day, at home, all to myself, for more than a day here and there ( like a day here once a year, and a day there the next year.)

And maybe this is a bit presumptuous of me, but I deserve this.

Whoooooohooooooohoooooo!

6 comments:

geralyn said...

Sarah, sweetheart, I love you, BUT you need to stay off the drugs. They are just plain bad news!

SERIOUSLY....I AM SO JEALOUS I THINK I JUST MIGHT HATE YOU! In fact I am so jealous, I think I'll go to the closet and cry!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Corey said...

Too. Much! OMG, I loved this. And I love you. xoxo

Sarah said...

G, sweetheart, the only drug I'm on is ecstasy. As in the Ecstasy of Being Home Alone!

I wish you were here to crash my alone time. For you, lovey, I'd even give up my no-margaritas-before-2 pm rule ;)

bbbunch said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

ManyBlessings said...

Hahahahahaha!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! You rock that couch because you totally deserve a break!!! Your joy gave me the giggles (which I desperately needed since right prior to watching this I was in tears). I say GO SARAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't help but smile. This post showcases your humor, which is one of the sexiest things about you (aside from your good looks, hot bod, and RRRRRR attitude!).

-Mr. in-love-with-you-all-over-again