Monday, August 23, 2010

Proof that not everyone you meet online is psychotic

My girls

(from left to right:
Me,
Stephanie from The Salzwedel Adventures,
Essie The Accidental Mommy,
Corey Waters--we're watching you!,
and the infamous & blogless Angie)


How I got lucky enough to count these women among my group of friends, teachers, mentors and confidantes is beyond me.

I cannot even begin to describe how much they have changed my life for the better.

And if I were to even try, I would have a big ol' grateful ugly cry.

Love you, girls.

6 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

You rock lady! Such a pleasure to spend time with you all.

Corey said...

Damn, we're hot! ;-)

geralyn said...

Well maybe not psycho, but just a little kooky. HA! 6 months and counting!!!

Mighty Isis said...

After viewing the photo from race day and then seeing this, I'd say we clean up quite nicely :)!!! Love you, my friend!!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Due to the fact that this is a family-oriented blog, the producers of 5 Frozen Chamorros wish to express their regret that the long anticipated "Men of the Adoptive Mom Bloggers" photo shoot could not be shown. Unadulterated masculinity en masse would be irresponsible for us to unleash upon the the world. :)

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

Yep, I think you got the best pic of all of us. Must be because Anonymous was taking the pics, lol!
Following your blog now and happy you didn't think I was psycho.