Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paloma is FIVE

Our mighty Miss Paloma turns 5 today.

I began my blog shortly before her first birthday. How the years have flown by:

One


Two


Three


Four


and FIVE


In true Paloma style, every time she opens a gift, Po gasps dramatically and exclaims, "Ohhh! I've ALWAYS wanted this!" When she opened the gift pictured above, the box was upside down, and she gasped dramatically and exclaimed, "Ohhh! I've ALWAYS wanted an upside-down baby head!"

Happy Birthday, Po. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a side note, she also took a bow and plunked it on herself, yelling "I'm a present! I'm a present!"

Yes you are, my little girl. You are a one-of-a-kind present, and we love you very much.

Mom's birthday cake, a brownie-like indulgence, was fantastic!

-Mr. Proud

bbbunch said...

Awww! Happy happy birthday, Miss Paloma! We love you!!!

By the way...gotta love rummage sales...we have 2 of the things she is wearing in the above pics ;)

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Paloma! Her 2 yr old pic reminds me of my niece at that age but she's 19 now. Enjoy them 'cause they grow up fast. My oldest baby will be 20 next Sunday.
Amy