Friday, July 09, 2010

Gotcha!

Happy First Gotcha Day, Miles!

One year ago today, the Mister and Miles landed on U.S. soil.

Amazing how time flies.

Amazing how this boy has grown,
and
learned,
and
loved,
and
adjusted.

Here is one of my favorite memories of my little guy, taken just after he arrived home. A testimony to the power and influence of McDonald's through their Happy Meal toys, that's for sure.



Miles, you are a beautiful, smart, shiny boy. Your future is bright and your potential and possibilities are endless. We love you.

Live long and prosper, my son.
Live long and prosper.

3 comments:

Sara W. said...

I'm buying your lentil/rice taco ingredients today..and the guac-pico de gallo mix too!! Sounds good.

I'm taking all 4 littles with me to the gorcery store now to purchase above items. So, it better be good!! :-)

Happy Miles Gotcha Day!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on Miles' special day! A full year, WOW!

bbbunch said...

Congrats! We love you!