Friday, June 11, 2010

Photo Shoot

This morning, I took my Boy Patrol to Tarzhay to get their pictures taken.

I had Atticus' individual photos taken a few months back when he was dofee (Chamorro for "missing front teeth"). So today I had Miles and Keenan's individual pics done, plus a few of them together, and then a few of the Boy Patrol in its entirety.

My advice: Go Early, and Go on a Weekday Morning.

5 kids and a trillion pictures later, and I have finally learned.

Warning: Nauseous Mommy Brag Ahead

The boys did A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

They were so cute and their pictures turned out so well that they are being used in the Target photo book at our location.

I will now stop bragging and will let the photos speak for themselves (I'm shameless, I know):










8 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Brag away that is what we mamas do best!
The pictuers turned out so amazing :)

bbbunch said...

That's not bragging...just stating facts! LOVE these pics :) They are so handsome!!! Let's see...3 boys, and I have 2 girls... ;)

Becky

ksb said...

love, love, love them!!

Sean and Lisa said...

Awesome photos of course how could they not be with such cute boys!!
My favorite is the 3 boys together laying on each others' bellies.
What a photogenic crew for sure!

Lisa said...

Those are AMAZING! We too visited Target for M's photos not very long ago and they did an awesome job with his as well. I love the Haiti flag, what a cool idea!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the flag ones...great idea!!!

Glady said...

with handsome boys like these 3, girl brag away :) love the pics and I noticed the locs are gone on both boys:)

Katy said...

Awesomely adorable!