Friday, April 02, 2010

Hatfield's Week In Review

We played in the front yard in our tent.

Me

Miles

Paloma

Keenan

Wanda

Trixie

Ernie relaxed on the couch.


Mom went out to dinner and left us home with Dad.
While Dad was cooking us French Toast for supper,
we jumped off the toybox and chairs in the basement.
Because Mom wasn't home.

Atticus

Miles
Miles always makes crazy faces while he gears up

for his big jumps

Keenan


Paloma

Me
Miles is really good at taking pictures of people jumping



Ernie relaxed on the couch some more.

It's kind of his thing.

5 comments:

Corey said...

Um. When you come to Orlando next year, bring the camera. You might not want to know what is happening while you're gone.

Sarah & Crew said...

I will SO be bringing the camera but leaving my cell phone when I meet y'all in Orlando next year. Because you're right--I DON'T want to know what's going on at home :)

bbbunch said...

Miss Hattie...wonderful post and great pics! I especially love the one of Wanda...don't know why, but it made me laugh!

Much love!
The Bristol Bunch

geralyn said...

I plan on being in Orlando next year too. Can't wait to 'meet' you then. And I'm bringing the camera and leaving the cell phone behind. I don't want to know what calamaties befall our household while I'm enjoying myself! :)

Sawatzky family said...

Well done Hattie!
Love all the photos!
I most resemble Ernie laying on the couch! lol