Saturday, March 27, 2010

Statistical Improbability

It is Statistically Improbable to get 5 children who are related to one another to all smile in a photo.



One always has to be the Anti-Establishmentarian of the Bunch.


This has nothing to do with this post except to inform you that while I was waiting for the two photos to upload, I tucked Atticus into bed.

Where he spent 6 minutes (I was watching his clock) explaining to me why Ninja's wear black uniforms.

Which is Equally Adorable and Mind-Numbing.

5 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

That is like Jackson speechs on all things star wars related! lol

Corey said...

After the earthquake, the local newspapers wanted to do stories about our family b/c of the Haiti connection. And they wanted a family photo with all of us. The only ones we had were FIVE YEARS OLD, from when we were in Haiti, because we had just given up on trying to get everyone to smile at the same time. Or to get the girl's hair to all be done at the same time. Pitiful.

Anonymous said...

Next time, say "Atticus, that's interesting about the color black on ninjas, but I am much more interested in how they would do against a Spartan soldier". You'll be happy to see your son's power of recall for "Deadliest Warrior", a great educational tv show on Spike!

:) Mr.

bbbunch said...

Yup...I have an "extra-chatty" one as well...especially at bedtime! Cracks me up and makes me more tired all at the same time :)

Beck

Jason and Erin said...

Oh, what a great way to describe those conversations! Love it!