Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Smiley Goodness

My dear friend Shelly Swat Team called me yesterday afternoon out of the blue, at the MOST PERFECT time ever. One of my boys had a *really* bad day at school, and I was completely unsure how to handle it, and talking to her really balanced me out.

Shelly and her dear hubby and wonderful children moved out of the country a few years back, and we still have not filled the void they left in our lives. Especially the Mister, who not only lost a great friend, but a fellow MMA devotee. I love Shelly because even if we talk only once a year, we pick up with the same ease and comfort where we left our last conversation. Friends like that are few and far between, and everyone should have at least one friend like that, don't you think?

Thank you, dear Shelly.

The one request (demand, really, lol!) my dear girl had of me was More Pictures on the Blog!

So here's some smiley goodness comin' right at ya, babe!

Miles and His Dread-y Goodness
and one of his Best Buddies
(sorry, I can't tell which cat that is)


Keenan and his Lovely Locks


Keenan loves
Loves
LOVES
his big sister Hatfield


Po, Mommy and Atticus.
Come on, you have to admit they are the spitting image of me!


Two of a Kind



We MISS you Swat Team! Come back soon and visit!

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

Woot Woot! For pictures of your FAR to ADORABLE kiddos! Your Hattie and Po are just beautiful :)
Shawn and I see nothing but the Mister in dear Atticus..sorry ;0
Miles and Keenan are postively beyond handsome...that hair you are a GOOD mama!
Luv you all!
Shelly, Shawn, and Sophia...the boys are on the wii lol