Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Super Catty H1N1-Induced Thought of the Day

I am the latest in our household to fall victim to the H1N1 bug. Poor Po is still struggling, and her chest x-rays from today show the beginnings of what could turn into a nasty case of pneumonia, if we aren't careful.

So I nicely suggested (okay, kicked out) the healthy children to play, and Paloma and I are hunkered down on the couch, dozing in and out of consciousness.
So here is my nasty thought for the day:

Niecy Nash from Clean House:


Fashion Challenged Woman
or
Drag Queen?
Come on, now, I can't be the only one who has wondered. . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know who it is but I have to admit, you raise a good question.

-Mr.

Lisa said...

Nope not a drag queen, she is a mother of three and ALL woman! I did see a very alarming picture of her in a bathing suit that should have NEVER been worn, never mind a picture taken of her in it! OUUCH!

Poor Po, and poor mom, sorry to hear that it got you too! Take care and don't watch too much trash television, that always messes up a good mind!

Lisa

bbbunch said...

I've always wondered that myself!

small town girl said...

sorry you are going thru this. So are we, and I'm doing my darnest not to catch it myself.