Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wow!!!!
I am impressed,
relieved and
saddened
all at the same time,
because there are a LOT of you mommies out there
who knew the answer to yesterday's trivia question!

5 Gold Stars go to:

Melanie
Shelly
Kelli
Aves
Geralyn
This Mama
Laura
and
Jenn

Plus a 5 Gold Star Honorable Mention goes to:

Marta Lynn

who has gracefully endured the High School Musical series to a point no woman should have to endure.

Don't know who the Wiggles are?!?

Let me share some of their Aussie joy with you:



Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Too funny! I do agree with the sentiment of most of the mamas...the Wiggles (or High School Musical in undue quanities!) are not a good thing!

Hmmmm...I wonder what a GOOD present to send to the Swat Team household would be...I think Wyatt's got a birthday coming up...oh, we could have fun with that!

Rosie said...

That has to be the worst miming to the words i have ever seen