Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning Music Challenge

Miss Shelly and the Swat Team sent our boys a present which has become Miles' favorite toy above all else: a little digital music radio which plays the hits of a certain famous musical group.

Miles listens to this toy
morning,
noon
and night,
and now he has added the following phrases
to his ever-growing repertoire of American lyrics:

* Dance your gloomies away.

* We hope you like the beat, oh yeah.

* Fruit salad, yummy yummy.

* Let's have a Party
(which he say's "Pah-dlee" in a super cute way
and to which Paloma responds, "Oh yeah!")

* I hear a polka and my troubles are through.

(Okay, I'm totally kidding on this last one.
He doesn't sing that.
I do.
It's in my head 24/7 and I can't get it out.
Help!)

So come on all you Mommies out there whose brains have been turned into similar bowls of mush. Who can name the band??? 5 GOLD STARS to all who can!!!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

It's the Wiggles! You had me at Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy!

Way to go Shelly with that gift!

This Mama said...

is it the Wiggles....??? oh dear.
That is funny.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

wiggles!!!!

Aves

Kelli said...

I'm guessing the Wiggles?!

geralyn said...

please tell me it is not the Wiggles???? I thought those days were behind me, but they have come back with the little boys with great vengance

laura said...

is that the wiggles?

Sawatzky family said...

WoooHooo!!!!
I LOVE that he LOVES IT!!! ;b
You can never have to much singing and dancing in the house lol
It is SUCH A TREAT to read and share in these moments with your growing family :)
Shelly and gang

small town girl said...

I have no idea who the band is but I know my girls knew all the lyrics to 'High School Musical" (All of them) before they started speaking the full on English, so you and Miles are on the right track!

Jenn said...

Sadly, I think it's the Wiggles. I hate the Wiggles...

ania said...

"Let's have a Party(which he say's "Pah-dlee" in a super cute way
and to which Paloma responds, "Oh yeah!")


That is absolutely adorable.

(p.s. - Only a little over 1 year's worth of posts remain until I'm caught up!)