Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home

We are home.

Man, it feels good to write that!

Yesterday went very, very well. I have lots of stories to write and photos to post. Last night I first fell asleep putting Miles to bed, then woke up and fell asleep putting Paloma to bed, and then Hattie (the Mister fell asleep with Atticus.) I was a tired Mama!

This morning, I'm cuddling with my boy. Today, we are focusing on fun as a family and building attachment. At naptime I will put up those photos and share a story or two.

Home.

7 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Home Sweet Home!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your JOY must be overflowing right now!
Blessings
Shelly and family

Melanie said...

Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see photos and hear stories...and then meet that little guy. Let us know if you need anything.

-Mel

ManyBlessings said...

Good grief I am crying buckets here!

Kelli Krueger said...

Sarah, I have been on vacation all week and had no idea of what was going on! I am soo very happy for you! I had goosebumps as I read your past weeks blogs! Congratulations Mommy!

Lisa said...

This is just so wonderful! What an amazing weekend it will be! Can't wait to see the pics!

mama bear said...

Welcome Home! So glad to hear things went well and you are settling in together. Can't wait to see pics and read stories. I hope things will continue to go wonderfully!

This Mama said...

Congrats :)