Monday, May 04, 2009

Shameless

Time for some shameless Mother Bragging.

Miss Paloma's nickname is "Po."
Like Edgar Allen.
Or the Teletubby.
You choose.

This nickname was bestowed upon our girl by our very own Boppa.

Today, Miss Po painted her very own name.

Actually, she wrote "I Po,"
which qualifies as a complete sentence.

Genius.

Paloma is the 5FC Hybrid Model
because
Paloma is the perfect blend
of the Mr. and Mrs.

One of us gave Po her lovely ethnic beauty.
The other of us gave her genes straight out of the genius pool.
We'll let you decide for yourself
which one of us gave her the beauty
and
which one of us gave her the brains.

5 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Oh my goodness who is this Po? This little beauty is not the little Paloma we left behind! ;0
Beauty and brains! My little Wyatt won't stand a chance with this "Little Mrs" hehehehehehe!

bbbunch said...

Hmmmm...I'll have to think about that one :) She is a dolly though!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. She is the darkest pale beauty I've ever seen. I didn't even know that Polish was considerd an 'ethnic' look.

I can't take all the credit for the brains. Well, maybe I can. The apple didn't fall too far from the tree!!

-Mr. Smart

small town girl said...

not sure I want to enter the brain vs beauty debate, but she sure is a cutie!

Seipp Family said...

Paloma has grown so much since we last seen her she is so beautiful looks so much like cliff...