Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday.

I love Spring.
I love pinks and yellows.
I love bunnies.
I love Easter dresses
and Easter bonnets
and little purses.

I *heart* Easter.

And I truly heart this Easter, because the weather forecast is SO WONDERFUL that I think we might actually be able to have an outdoor Easter Egg hunt!

The kids and I were busy with Easter crafts this week.

How sweet are these little bird nests?

I love them. I have them lined up on my living room coffee table on top of a sweet yellow Easter tablecloth. It brings me such joy to see those little nests.

We also had a grand time making a huge paper mache mess when creating these Easter Egg dia-ramas.



Atticus made the green/purple egg, Hattie the green/yellow/blue and Paloma's is the pink/yellow.

The eggs are lined up on my kitchen table for all to take a little peeksie.


Paloma wanted to be in the picture too.
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

WOW!! Love the Easter crafts guys and gals :)
We have not been nearly so crafty here...lol
Shelly and gang

small town girl said...

I love those diaramas!