Monday, March 30, 2009

Where's a punching bag when you need one?

I've spent the better part of the afternoon trying to control my anger and blood pressure. Because guess what? More problems. Problems that in a thousand years, I could not have dreamed up or anticipated.

I feel trapped in a bad dream, and I just want a break.

Even if I don't get a break from continuing crappy news this week, I am in for a break this weekend. The poor Mister is freaked out about my emotional state after my angry flip out this afternoon. So, the dear man is sending me away for an out-of-state Girl's Getaway later this week and weekend, where I can sleep in all I want, drink all the margaritas I want, and forget about this entire adoption hell for a few days.

5 comments:

Me said...

First, if you figure out the USCIS way, can you clue me in? And I agree with the mister. A weekend getaway is just what the doctor ordered. Did you say out of state? Any chance this is taking place in Texas? Love you and praying for you!

Steph, G's Mom said...

Oh DANG IT!!!! I was driving while reading your post and kind of weaving around but couldn't stop reading and I am just sick for you, it's unreal! I want these kids home with you so bad! And you too, Me.

steph

mama bear said...

So sorry you are dealing with this. I hope and pray that things will get sorted out very soon so you can bring home your children. I know this stuff is SO frustrating, but God can make a way!

Leslie said...

I am so sorry. I am praying for mercy and for the USCIS way to finally be the way that brings your family together.

Anne Marie said...

I have the bottles of wine ready and will be your servant slave for the weekend. I am happy you are coming. Sad that you can't say "I cannot make it the boys are coming".

See you Friday.