Thursday, March 05, 2009

No News Yet

I know there are a few of you stalking my blog today for news, so I'm letting you off the hook for the rest of the night:we haven't heard anything from Haiti yet. USCIS hasn't emailed, and our agency has not had any luck getting in touch with the creche director.

But, no news doesn't mean bad news. It just means that the lines to Haiti are always tied up. And some of you out there *know* all too well how that goes.

I promise to let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

And thank you for checking in on us. It's such an honor and comfort to know how much you all love us and that you're all rooting for us. I love my little blogging family out there.

G'Night!
Sarah

1 comment:

bbbunch said...

Stalking is right :) I miss you! Still praying!!!

Beck