Monday, March 02, 2009

Get Your Happy On

Today is
March 2.

This makes me Happy!
March 1 made me Happy!
Undeniably,
we are working our way towards Spring.

Marching towards Spring makes me feel
in love with everything.
Everywhere I look are things that make me feel
Happy with Love.


Like my Coconut Creme Coffee Creamer.


It's my last "dairy" holdout.
But, it's so chemical-laden and processed,
that I figure, technically, it's not dairy anyways.
(Sorry, Nestle. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.)

Midnight Blue Popcorn.

Isn't it always much more enjoyable
to eat fun-colored popcorn
than boring ol' yellow
(or worse--white!)

And storing food in adorable glass jars.
Opening up my pantry to see
those sweet little jars all lined up
makes me feel so 1930's
and Happy!

My new camera.

A Canon Power Shot SD1100 IS.
I don't pretend to know what any of that means,
other than it got very good reviews,
had a very good price,
and is a pretty silvery blue
(yes, I'm that shallow. But color makes me Happy!)

Papillon Love.

Need I say more?

Miss Paloma enjoying a
Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream Cupcake.


Cupcakes and 3 year olds.
Adorable.
Delightful.
Delicious.
Happy.
Happy.
Happy.

Have a Happy Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papillon Love?

I love how it chews things up. I love how it's afraid to go outside to use the bathroom. I love how it molests you by licking your ears.

But....she does grow on you...kind of... :)
-Mr.

Sawatzky Kids said...

This post makes me HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
I will have to get one of these up on my blog! Spread the happiness!!!!
YEAH FOR MARCH!!!!!!!!
luv it! ;)
Shelly and gang

mama bear said...

I'm happy too! But March here so far is coming in like a LION! Very windy today. Still, spring is not far away!!!