Sunday, March 29, 2009

Computer Break

I'm turning off the computer for a while.

This flu is kicking my dupa. I still can't go 90 seconds without a coughing fit or having to blow my nose. I'm exhausted beyond belief and have zero appetite. I am having a difficult time focusing my thoughts, and when I stop to take inventory of what "needs" to get done, I completely fizzle out.

I'm just at one of those moments in my life where I feel like I have nothing under control. I am behind on everything and feel utterly overwhelmed. I cry at the drop of a hat and don't know where to begin.

The computer just adds to my feeling panicked and increases the noise in my head, so I think it's best that I break from it for a bit. Once I am physically recovered from this darn flu and have a grasp on the day-to-day, I promise to be back. Also, if there is huge adoption news, I promise to post that too. But don't hold your breath on that last one :)

Have a great (and healthy) week!
Sarah

No comments: