Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Beautiful Boy

Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy


Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Out on the ocean sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes it's a long way to go
But in the meantime

Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
(lyrics by John Lennon)


Somedays, the heartache from this wait is nearly unbearable.

7 comments:

Me said...

"Somedays, the heartache from this wait is nearly unbearable." I have really been feeling that way lately-more so than usual.

Your boys are beautiful. Weren't the pictures great? I especially love the one of all of them lined up. It's one of my favorites. I spotted your boys and my little guy right off the bat.

Hang in there!

bbbunch said...

I am so choked up right now, I have no words. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Love you

Seipp Family said...

Beautiful Boyz...cant wait to meet them.... hope all is going great for them...we pray for you all... god bless Clarice and Frankie and kids

small town girl said...

Great pictures! They are so good looking!!!! I hope you get good news soon. And I love that song!

Katy said...

I am right there with you....this wait is SO hard to take....still PRAYING!

mama bear said...

awww.

Sawatzky Kids said...

Still praying.... we love you guys! I can hardly wait to come and visit this spring and hug you in person! lol
Beautiful boys.
Shelly and family