Friday, February 13, 2009

The Name's Toledo. . .Jose Toledo

Brrriiiiinnnngggg!

If your phone rings and your honey announces,
after looking at caller ID,

"Babe, who the heck is Jose Toledo?"

"Jose Toledo?" you say puzzled.

"Jose Toledo," they confirm.

Don't worry!
Take the call!

Because it's just little ol' me
Calling from my Celly Telly

Jose Toledo
is my
Caller ID
Secret Identity.

I'm willing to bet
you're all jealous
that you don't have a
super COOL
super HOT
super Mysterious
Caller ID
Secret Identity!

I know I would be jealous.
(Secretly, I'm hoping I don't have an identity crisis!)

3 comments:

bbbunch said...

And this is why I LOVE you!!! Jose Toledo, Cuervo, whatever your name is :)

Beck

Anonymous said...

I'm not gay, Jose just makes it sound that way!

I love Jose Toledo and I'm not ashamed to say it out loud (or in print)

Mr.

Anonymous said...

Not that there is anything wrong with that....