Sunday, February 08, 2009

Foxtrotting Right Outta My Comfort Zone

Tonight, my Mister and I are going out dancing.

For a Lesson, followed by an Open Dance.

My Mister is a very good dancer.

He has ALWAYS wanted to take couples dance class,
ever since we were first married.

No one really knows where I fall on the Dancing Talent Spectrum.

I was kinda okay living life without knowing!

But this is a New Year.

And I am going to start toe-tapping my way outta my Comfort Zone this New Year.

Tonight, I'm truly hoping that I don't find out my feet were both lefties after all.

Wish me (and my feet) lots of luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I'm not really a good dancer. I just have fun and can't wait to have fun with you learning how to do a dance. I don't want to dance. I want to dance with my wonderful, sexy wife.

-Mr.

bbbunch said...

WHERE??!??!!? Beau & I wanted to do this sooo bad!!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

FYI- My wife is a great dancer and, when I watched her dancing with a far better skilled gentleman, she was sexy and beautiful on the dance floor. Rrrrrr!

-Mr. Proud