Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Question with an Answer that I really do NOT want to know

How many of these cute little fellas . . .

are the equivalent to ONE of these

big bad bars???

I'm hoping the answer is not 5 or 6, but more like

10,000,000,000.

IF the answer is 10,000,000,000 than I can sleep soundly tonight, knowing that in the past 48 hours, I've only eaten a mere itty bitty 1/billionth of a king-sized Snickers bar.

IF the answer is 5,
maybe 6,
well. . . that is bad
bad
BAD
news for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your husband.

It takes 25,000,000,000 to add up to one half (.5) of a snickers bar.

Sleep tight, I love you.

-Mr.

Sawatzky Kids said...

LMAO!!! I knew we were friends for a reason! lol
I stopped counting how many I had eaten after about the 200th one! lol
Shelly

Jen said...

I was listening to the radio yesterday and they went through each and ever bite sized Halloween treat and how long each one would take to work off on a treadmill, needless to say I will be on the treadmill for about 67 hours straight.

RUN FOR FUN OVER 40 said...

me too, me too I hope your conservative calculations are correct. LOL

aves

Dawn S. said...

eh, eat up! :)