Sunday, November 02, 2008

Overheard

Atticus: Dad, can someone skydive out of a helicopter?

Dad: I don't think so, son.

Atticus: Mom, when I grow up, I want to skydive out of a helicopter!

Mom: Come here boy so I can beat some sense into your thick skull!!!

KIDDING! What I really said is:

Mom: You're grounded until you're 90!!!

Dad: Sarah, if I go skydiving, will you bring the kids to watch?


Mom: Yes, I'll need someone on the ground with me to call 911 as I have heart failure watching you jump out of a plane. (Note: Mom is *deathly* afraid of heights.)

Atticus: Dad, don't worry. Trust Me: I'll bring a REALLY REALLY BIG trampoline with me, so if your chute doesn't work, you don't need to worry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how you forgot to mention that, after a slight pause, you perked up and asked what I would do if you got me a skydiving lesson for Christmas. Of course, I'd do what any good husband would do, check and see if you upped the life insurance policy! :)

-Mr.