Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise

Don't you just love it when you wake up in the morning, expecting to find your typical boring ol' bulk mail-emails--like those guilt-inducing-cuz-you-didn't-run-yet-this-week ones from Runner's World or your Daily Devotional or my personal favorite, the never-ending Buy Your Farmaceuticals Cheap from India (yes, I know it's misspelled, but apparently those selling them have never heard of the silent letter P)--and in addition to ALL of those boring ones, you find these little treasures patiently waiting for you!!!

Pictures of our boys taken in mid-September!

Have you ever seen such incredibly soulful eyes on a child?!?



And look at how BIG my baby is looking! That bright shiny smile turns me into a gooey mess.


A little brotherly fist bump action goin' on. . .
They're all ready for home school. . . .



Honestly, I have NO idea WHAT is going on in these pictures. . .trying to maintain a little Zen while we wait for our Mami and Papi to come and get us?



Cuteness like ours should be outlawed.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, can't wait till we can have Atticus and them all together so that they can dress up as the three amigos for halloween.

They are cute, aren't they? :)

-Mr.

Sawatzky Kids said...

VERY SWEET pictures Sarah!!! I can totally see how you would want to get your arms around those little guys as soon as possible! :) Thanks for sharing them with us!

Jen said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! They are adorable. I see you mus have discovered how to shange the color and size of your font??

Sarah & Crew said...

I did, Jen, and I must say, it's so addicting! I'm such a slow learner. I have been reading blogs forever that have done this, and it never occurred to me that I might be able to as well, lol! Someday I might get superfancy and actually change my generic blog setup, but I don't want to get too far ahead of my abilities :)

Tracy said...

Don't you just love those surprise emails! They are just adorable and look like they are going to be such fun!

This Mama said...

Oh I love the pics....so cute!

small town girl said...

They are so beautiful. I think this has been my same comment on everyone's blog that got pictures...but...it's so true!!!

small town girl said...

I also wanted to say, I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FOR FREE TO MY COMPUTER FROM SNAPFISH. Talk about a computertard. Think how much money snapfish has made from me in the past, I bet I have kept their company afloat practically all by myself!!! Also, I would like to change the look of my blog but I tried it once and lost everything. I think I only had it backed up by total accident.

Katy said...

Oh wow, TOO precious and frameable..=) Maybe your little guy could teach us about meditation during the wait, LOL. =)

bbbunch said...

I can't wait to squish them...is that too much??? Well, your other kids don't seem to mind, so I will squish away (I can hear it now..."oh no...Mama's crazy friend is coming over!!!")

They are a beautiful pair! What a joy to see their smiling faces!

Beck

Melanie said...

I think all the pictures are great. Even my kids 'know' the boys already. Even little Stella said, "Hey Hattie's brothers! Did they get them!?" Which I thought was so sweet...Even StellaBella is praying them home!