Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Do you have someone who you really, truly love?

Do you have someone in your life who you really, truly love?

A spouse? child? parent? sibling? neighbor?

Do you know someone who is in need of having a little love showered upon them?

If so, you need to bake them this Caramel Apple Pie.

No ifs, ands or buts about it.

If you don't have anyone you feel deserving of this pie, bake one for yourself. You deserve this pie. You will have no problem eating the entire thing, I promise you.

This is the most delicious pie in the universe. The Mister wept tears of gratitude and vowed to build a monument to me in our front yard. Hatfield vowed to change my diapers all by herself when I am ancient. Atticus declared that he will marry me and nothing will stop him.

See this beauty? See the melty oozing caramel goodness dripping off the pan?

It doesn't get better than this, folks. Bon appetit!

4 comments:

Sawatzky Kids said...

OMGoodness!
This looks AMAZING!!! Can not wait to try baking it! :)
Shelly

ManyBlessings said...

Monuments?

Diapers?

Marriage?

You sold me! I'll let you know what goodies I inherit after I bake it...
:D
dawn

Anonymous said...

Testimonial (no compensation was received in exchange for this):

I love you. You complete me. I am yours now and forever.

This pie made the angels fall down from the earth. And I beat them silly to stop them from getting my slice. Its that good.

I am a lucky man.

-Mr. Satisfied

small town girl said...

Pioneer Woman Rocks! I think she is publishing cookbook right now. I love her site. I cannot wait to try this...just some things a woman must have in her arsonal of love! Thanks for sharing!