Monday, August 25, 2008

What Color are You?

I am totally stealing this from my friend M at Stumbling on Happiness, but it is just plain fun (and short! I'm always a fan of the short quizzes. Plus it asks a bunch of word questions, and I'm a geeky, closet-wannabe etymologist. So it is my kind of quiz.) These are my results. Try it and post your results in a comment.













You are most like:


You are Brown


Earthy and humble, you are often mistaken for being plain, when you are actually quite interesting. Your gentle spirit causes you to be very attractive to others who are searchng for genuine friends.


 

Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I was blue - you are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Who knew?

Beau said...

You are Blue

You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

:) Love, Beck

Sawatzky Kids said...

FUN!!!! I am going to steal it from you now and do it on my blog! ;0
Your color is so true! I am anxious to see my color! I hope it involves sparkles! hehee