Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Pity Party has now ended

Thanks to all who emailed and/or commented. . .I am feeling much calmer and more relaxed now. It really helps to know that others had these variables, and all worked out just fine. It's so easy to feel like you're trapped in some unique situational black hole.

Sooner or later the process ends and children come home. With my levels of emotion and exhaustion running sky high, it's hard for me to see the big picture at times. Thank goodness I have my blog to freak out on. . .I hate to think of my poor family otherwise! Kind of like the time I was two weeks overdue with Paloma. . . I wish I had a blog then (I bet they wish I had a blog back then, too!) I honestly thought that baby was NEVER going to come out! You all could have grounded me in the reality that she would indeed come out. She certainly did, and now we're just two and a half weeks away from my baby girl's 3rd Birthday!!!

The boys will come home. I might have a full head of grey hair from the stress, but that's why God made the man who invented Loving Care.

I'm gonna wash that gray right outta my hair. . . . (now that can be stuck in your head too, lol!)

1 comment:

ksb said...

Sarah - this is Kim - from your yahoo group. We too are in wait mode in the passport area - with a name misspelled....and I am not handling it well at all. Every week that goes by I scream inside a little louder. We will get our boys home...and we will have learned a great deal about ourselves and our capacity to be patient...but there is absolutely nothing easy about this. Hang in there girl - you are not alone in this - and we will get amazing rewards for our wait. It helps to know other people are in this with us...we are not alone! Prayin for our boys every moment! Kim