Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday, Hatfield!!!

Ten years ago today, I was a terrified, young thing who gave birth to the most amazing daughter. From the moment I first saw my little one, I fell into a hard, deep love that changed my life for the better. I credit her with saving me from who I would have become without her.

Hatfield is a remarkable child--kind, loving, patient, hard working yet easy going. She is generous and giving with her little brother and sister, even when they are anything but that to her. Every day with her has been a blessing, and she is one of my greatest gifts. I still cannot figure out what I did to be blessed with a daughter like her.

Happy 10th Birthday, My Dear. If I could go back and have every day with you all over again, I would gleefully.

(Pictures to follow)

3 comments:

This Mama said...

Happy Birthday Hatfield!!

Sawatzky Kids said...

Happy Belated Birthday To You! Can't wait for the pictures!
Shelly and gang

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Hattie! Hope you had a great party, can't wait to see the photos!

On a completely different note...how about Seven Shivering Chamorros for a new blog title...? I want to hear some other suggestions...come creative bloggers...;-)