Friday, June 27, 2008

Feeling Low

I'm trying not to post a huge whiney post, so I'll keep this short. A whole week with no news. We're one of the last families from our file group not to be signed out, and I want to join the others in the queue for passports. I was so hoping that we would be able to travel down with a few other friends who will be bringing their children home as well, but at this rate we'll miss them completely.

My blood pressure went up EVERY time the phone rang this week, in case it was "the call" that we were out. No call ever came.

I just want to cry.

8 comments:

Little Patch of Heaven said...

Hang in there. I hope that you hear something on Monday. I understand the feelings and the wait is so very hard. Take care.
Danette

Sawatzky Kids said...

God is with you even in the low moments...My prayers for you and the adoption continue. Hang in there girl! Almost there!
Shelly

Sawatzky Kids said...

I hope you don't mind but I did a prayer request post for you over on my blog.

Jen said...

Oh Sarah...I feel for you. It has to be soon. It will be soon.

small town girl said...

Oh, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and I am praying! I just can't wait for the day when you are able to shout out that news!

Janet said...

Hang in there S files are rolling out!
Janet

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Here's hoping you get the news soon. Not quite the same, but I am feeling the same way about hearing all the IBESR outs, and yet Mim is not there yet...and after this visit she sooo needs to come home soon!!

Aves

Melanie said...

I continue to pray for you, your family and the adoption...and I say, It's ok to cry.

And, I'm willing to help out by sending my kids over to keep your mind off things ;-) See, you can still find laughter!