Monday, May 12, 2008

Wanted: Prayers, Good Thoughts, Voodoo, etc.

We have a bit of a situation.

Cliff has been unable to get the paperwork we are in need of. He really doen't even 'need' the paperwork, as in have his own copies (well, technically, it is needed, but it could be submitted later, too.) He just needs to chance to SEE the paperwork to fill in some missing info. The agreed meeting to review the paperwork was continually pushed back, until it was flat-out broken, and now no one can get in touch with the director.

If you are a praying folk, PLEASE pray that he will get this information. If you'd rather send good thoughts, best wishes or cross every digit and limb you have, I'd be tickled. Heck, if you want to perform some Voodoo ritual and drink chicken's blood on our behalf, I'd be thrilled. We just need this information early this morning so he can make his government appointment and enjoy his last afternoon with the little boys.

Thanks to all. I'll keep you posted.
-Sarah

1 comment:

small town girl said...

I prayed, and I know I was not the only one. Whoo-Hoo! God is good!