Friday, May 23, 2008

This one's for you, Jen!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer


What were you doing five years ago? I was packing up our first little house to move to Milwaukee, for Cliff's new job position. Hatfield was 5, and Atticus had just turned 1.

What are 5 things on your to-do list today? What isn't? Let's see. . . pull up all plants/shrubs/weeds in the area abutting the back of our home, by the central air unit; lay cardboard (which I still need to cut) over the ground of the new raised garden bed that the Mister built for me last weekend; bake a dessert for tomorrow night; vacuum the family room; begin thinning out overgrown perennials in back gardens.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy? any kind of fruit, popcorn (with butter), pretzels, frozen Snickers and anything dipped in hummus.

What 5 things would I do if I was a billionaire? Donate a lot of it (who needs a billion dollars?); help family; move to the country; do way more 'traveling' home school; have a whole bunch of kids!

What are 5 of your bad habits? procrastination, speaking before I think, blog surfing, misplacing my car keys, not giving myself enough breaks so I have a tendency to burn out.


Where are 5 places you have lived?
Green Bay, Tacoma, Olympia, Milwaukee. That's it!

What are 5 jobs you have had?
I've plunged pickles into jars in a pickle factory; tutored students in writing; was a house mother in a homeless shelter for girls who aged out of foster care; was a litigation paralegal; and my favorite: stay-at-home, home schooling Mom.

What 5 people do you want to tag? Mandy, Aves, Melanie, Shelly and Debbie.

2 comments:

Chapter Two Manmi said...

Well, I just tagged you and came here to see you've already been tagged. So I'm just commented to let you know you *were* tagged twice. How about that?

Here's my tag to you:
http://chapter2lifetogether.blogspot.com/2008/05/meme-from-manmi.html.

Sarah & Crew said...

Manmi-you have to be careful of that Jen. . . she's deviously fast, lol! :)