Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!!


Happy 4th Birthday, Merisier!!!

Oh, how I wanted this little guy home for this birthday. Foolish I know, but I hoped and prayed that he could have been here. I tend to cry on all of my children's birthdays, as they are all growing up much too quickly. Today is no exception, only made more bittersweet by the fact that he is in Haiti, and we are here.

Baby boy (poor kid--we STILL don't know what we are going to name/call him), we promise you one heck of a birthday party when you come home!

5 comments:

This Mama said...

Happy Birthday little one :)
((hug)) for you Mama!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Mersier/Phillipe!!! Can't wait to see you again!

small town girl said...

Oh, I know this feeling. Hang in there! And I foolishly hope my girls will be home by their next birthdays too!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!! Your smile is so amazing. I am praying you are in your mama's arms SOON! It is SO hard to be away from them...Sigh!

Sawatzky Kids said...

Happy birthday beautiful boy! What a wonderful celebration yoiu have waiting for you when you come home!
Shelly and gang