Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You!

THANK YOU for all the wonderful emails and comments you all have cared enough to send regarding our Visa situation! I am so grateful for the feedback and advice! So many of you I have never met, but the commraderie and kinship I feel with you adopting parents is something I haven't experienced before. We are so very appreciative.

After all the feedback, and talking with our beloved and wise Sara E., who also has been investigating the matter, we have made the decision that either the Mister, or I, or both of us, will be traveling to Haiti to file our Visa paperwork. We feel very confident and excited about our decision.

We're hoping to nail down some details in the next few days. And I must admit, the thought of at least one of us seeing our boys makes me downright giddy!

So thank you again, to all my wise and dear friends.
-Sarah

4 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

great news!
:)Jamie

This Mama said...

Good, I am happy that you will get to see your boys and that it will make the whole process move quicker for you guys :)
Peace of mind eh? When will you be going?
~ Mandy

small town girl said...

I think it will be good. I was hoping you would go.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Hi

I am following your line of decision making on this one, becasue the minute that I find out Panda is in MOI, I am going to follow your lead in filing the I-600. So I hope you don't mind me bugging you...hopfully soon.

Good luck with the filing and have fun with the boys.

Aves