Monday, February 25, 2008

How to Create a Blog Book

www.blurb.com

I have been quite pleased with the results. If I could find my misplaced camera, I would post a picture. I initially started blogging so that long-distance relatives can keep up with our kids on a regular basis. I have found that it creates a wonderfully documented family journal. I can't sit still long enough to put together a scrapbook; I use up all my time and patience between homeschooling and blogging, plus I think that in the end, scrapbooking would have cost me more money.

I am attempting to scrapbook each boy's Lifebook, because then I can 'insert' pages when I find out info as it becomes available. I am questioning this plan, because my sanity may perhaps become compromised. I get nauseous at the thought of cutting a photograph, can't draw a straight line, and end up cussing like a sailor. Fortunately, I have really talented scrapping friends (Melanie, Debbie, Michelle--I'm talkin' about you!), and I am going to get on my knees and beg them to do it for me---oops, I mean, bestow me with scrapbooking wisdom.

No comments: