Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the Sixth Day of Christmas,

On the Sixth Day of Christmas, My True Loves Gave to Me:


Six Extra Things on My To-Do List!

Buy a gift for your boss? And your cousin's brother's neighbor? Order 30 extra Christmas cards for people you haven't seen in 15 years? Make and wrap 20 homemade gifts for the Homeschool Third Grade Gift Exchange?

Effective immediately, we have two new Household Holiday Rules:

Household Holiday Rule #1: If from Thanksgiving Day onward, you choose to have no participation in the Household Holiday Preparation List, then you forfeit your right to place any "add-on's" onto the List after December 1.

Household Holiday Rule #2: If I address, stamp and mail a Five Frozen Chamorro Holiday Christmas card to any one individual/family/entity for 2 years in a row, and by the 3rd year I have yet to receive a Christmas Card in return, I remove that individual/family/entity from the list. I don't care if they invited you to their Birthday Party when you were in first grade; cleaned up your puke after a fraternity party; or that you are still feeling guilty for running over their cat. They are OFF the list.

1 comment:

Sawatzky Kids said...

LOL hehehehehe
Love this one Sarah! I totally support your new rules! ;)
Thanks for the morning chuckle!
Shelly