Thursday, December 13, 2007

On the Second Day of Christmas

On the Second Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me:

Two Crazy Cats in the Christmas Tree!



(Hence the reason we only have one Christmas tree up: the ultra-sturdy, artificial "Children's Tree" in the family room. It's adorned only in non-fragile, unbreakable ornaments. My real "pretty tree" with all of my breakable, family heirloom ornaments, typically resides in the front room window. This year the "pretty tree" is taking a sabbatical, courtesy of Double Trouble (our name for Iris and Lily!).

2 comments:

Sawatzky Kids said...

Too funny... Hopefully their tree facination will pass with time. I wonder if there is anything out there on the market to deter them from it. I am sure they are not the first cats to reek havoc with Christmas trees. Now I am trying to remeber thse posts from last year. I will have to dig into your archives and refresh ;)
Shelly and gang

Jen said...

My cat loves the Christmas tree. He climbs all the way to the top, scattering ribbon and ornaments in his travels, to sleep on the top branch. I have to "redo" the tree every few days. He has been pretty good this year, but that may be due in part to the water bottle sitting beside the tree that he gets sprayed with when he even so much as looks at it.