Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me:

Nine Days of Indentured Slavery!!!

The Mister's company gives them the entire week between Christmas and New Year's Day off, which, in effect, gives him nine days work-free at home. While he is working, I rarely place 'jobs' on his plate along with work and parenting--that's a heavy load alone. But vacation time? Watch out, Mr. C, lol!

Fortunately, I am married to the nicest, most easy-going man on the planet who is quite agreeable to "Projects." Projects this break? Paint the boys room! Paint our bathroom! Clean the Man House!

We'll post the results as we go!

Nine Days of Indentured Slavery
Eight New Pictures from Haiti
Seven Beds for the Makin'
Six New Things on My To-Do List
Five Packages of Fudge
Four Hours of @#&^# Frustration
Three-Legged Beagle
Two Crazy Cats in My Christmas Tree, and
One Border Collie Named Wanda

No comments: