Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Happy 2007 to All!

Sorry for the HUGE lapse in blogging. . .over the holiday break, Cliff relocated his office to our basement and decided to switch ISPs. Due to a scheduling mishap, we went a good 10 days (and what a loooonnngggg 10 days they were!) without any internet service. But after a two hour installation and presto chango, we're back in business!

We had a rockin' New Year's Eve party here at our home, "Kid Style," complete with fake champagne glasses and sparkling pear mango juice! As you can see from the following pics, the kids got pretty crazy ;)



1 comment:

Manda said...

Hey Cruz's - I love your pictures- Here is my blog address
http://www.johnsonnuthouse.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours!!! Love Mrs.Johnson