Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Cookie Fun

I have a confession to make: I am a Christmas Cookie Baking Addict. I LOVE baking holiday treats. Last year, while we lived in Milwaukee, I made a scant few cookies, due to a little baby in the house and an ill-configured kitchen. This December in our new home, I have made 9 dozen cookies of different varieties and 5 pounds of fudge, to date.

Today I had little cookie helpers in the house!

They meticulously tested the quality of our cookies, as demonstrated by Atticus:

Hatfield offered a cookie tip: "It's okay to eat yellow snowman cookies. It's NOT okay to eat yellow snowman out in the yard."

All in all: 36 cookies, 1 batch of frosting, 8 jars of sprinkles (5 of which were thoroughly emptied), 3 kiddies and one daddy on major sugar highs.

No comments: