Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Exclusive Interview


Paloma's agent offed 5 Frozen Chamorros an exclusive, first-time ever public interview. As we always strive to bring you the most accurate reporting possible, we jumped at this chance . . .

MOM: So how does it feel to be one?
PALOMA: It feels great. It's hard to tell people that you're Zero Years Old. . . it can give any baby an inferiority complex. . . I'm sure it would have given me one too, but since our household revolves around me and my demands, I felt pretty secure in my role as a baby.

M: What do you think the best thing about being one will be?
P: I can now legally drink cow's milk. And ride forward facing in the Mommy Van.

M: Any worries about turning one?
P: Well, since I didn't get any teeth in my first year, I'm expecting to get a bunch this year. I hear that can be fairly intolerable.

M: Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. What's your sign?
P: I'm a Leo: ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident. It describes me to a "T."

M: What's your favorite food and restaurant?
P: I'm a big fan of Mexican food, especially the guacamole and refried beans. Very easy for a toothless kid like me. My favorite restaurant is El Maya. . . I flirt shamelessly with the cute waiters, and they bend over backwards to entertain me.

M: What's your favorite song?
P: I really like it when my mom sings Simple Gifts to me before I go down for naptime or bedtime. My next favorite song is "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas.

M: I hear that all of you kids are given chores at a very young age. What are your favorite chores?
P: I love to help with the dishwasher, and I find it fascinating to unload all the laundry out of the washer and dryer (even when Mommy is trying to load them).

M: What makes you smile?
P: Every morning I wake up before my brother and sister. I get so excited when they come downstairs each morning to play with me! I also really like our 3-legged dog, Ernie. He always runs away from me though, except when I'm in my booster seat at the kitchen table, and I give him my food. Then I'm his favorite person.

M: How are you like your Dad?
P: I'm a very happy person. I love to veg out on my Care Bears couch and watch Baby Einstein in the same way that he likes to veg out on our big couch while watching The Twilight Zone. I love music, and I love to dance with him.

M: How are you like your Mom?
P: I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm. I do best when I'm on a daily schedule. I wake up at the slightest noise.

M: What is the best part of your family?
P: Everyone loves me tons and kisses me all the time!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl! You are one cool 1-year old!

Love,
Daddy